Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time for a new grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted Weber too. I have one, this is my second Weber grill the first on lasted about 20+ years, I tried to save it, but it was beyond repair. They last forever, I use it about every other day.

Comment

Well folks the polls have closed and the results are in. The winner by a landslide was....

Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20210715_215827504.jpg Views:	0 Size:	5.20 MB ID:	1060834

Click image for larger version  Name:	PXL_20210715_215839668.jpg Views:	0 Size:	5.39 MB ID:	1060835 Firemans' Weber!

I mean really, once it was offered was there really any other choice? Not only does it check all the boxes for what I wanted in a grill, but it also got me the opportunity to meet the legend himself. How does one pass that up?
      A big thank you too everyone that took the time to vote and share your opinions.

I went into this thinking the Weber Performer was going to be the run away winner.

The fact that the SnS kettle actually got the most support from people like you, who know a thing or two about grills, speaks volumes about the quality and reputation of SnS.
      In fact I'll be putting in my order tonight for a SnS to marry with the new beauty on the block. So if Huskee you happen to know anybody over at SnS that could maybe slide my order to the top of the pile, I wouldn't complain.

Thanks again everyone! But as it turned out FireMan has no qualms about rigging an election to swing his way.
      ​​​​​
      Last edited by willxfmr; July 15, 2021, 08:58 PM.

Comment

I think this pol was rigged.
        Last edited by FireMan; July 15, 2021, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
          Mr. Bones commented
          Editing a comment
          dropped off a spare lower case "l"., jus in case ya might need one...

It was jus sittin roun here, dejected, an I have gotten tired of ketchin th toe of my cowboy boots on it, so it's all yers, Brother!

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here