Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time for a new grill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HawkerXP
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JohnPaul
    commented on 's reply
    This is my vote as well. I eventually will get a SnS kettle to add to the collection. But if you already have slow covered, that table space is going to make you a lot happier.

• RonB
    commented on 's reply
    willxfmr - isn't the SnS grill the same size as the Kettle? If so, it should take most of the accessories made for the Kettle.

• Redwng
    replied
    Out of those my choice would be the SnS, at least the owner is in the US. Remember the LSG 20X36 is almost half the cost of the 24X48 but these really aren't "hot and fast".

Leave a comment:

• willxfmr
    commented on 's reply
    The only reason I didn't pull the trigger on the SnS Deluxe right from the get go was the lack of accessories. I don't plan on it right now, but I could easily see wanting a to add a rotisserie just to have that as an added tool in the arsenal.

• willxfmr
    commented on 's reply
    I already own a fine pooper.

• willxfmr
    commented on 's reply
    Stop helping Jim!

• willxfmr
    commented on 's reply
    The PK was on my radar, but I had to draw the line somewhere. I decided to draw it at kettles.

• bbqLuv
    replied
    No Pellet grill!! Vote Not I am.

Leave a comment:

• Jim White
    replied
    Or, you know, since you mentioned LSG, you could sell all the others and get the LSG adjustable, which will do it all.

Just sayin'...

Leave a comment:

• Clark
    replied
    willxfmr For hot & fast, I would certainly consider PK products.

Leave a comment:

• au4stree
    replied
    Considering you’ll be using it exclusively for hot/fast cooks, I voted Weber. That table space, IMO, is invaluable.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Although I have been a Kettle fan for many years, I voted for the SnS. I think Dave designed his cooker for people - not price.

Leave a comment:

• Dadof3Illinois
    replied
    I voted for the weber...tried and true work horse but I would have rather voted for a weber 26"!!

Leave a comment:

• willxfmr
    replied
    One thing I should have mentioned in the OP is that the new rig will be used 99% of the time for hot and fast. I already have a pellet pooper and a WSM to handle the low and slow.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here