Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Replacement Controller for MB 1050

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jpietrantone
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I somehow missed that info!

• STEbbq
    replied
    The stock WiFi is not good. I bought this to address the dropped WiFi and it now works perfectly.

The smoker will shutdown and reset when installing updates, which I have accidentally done mid cook which is annoying but user error. It shouldn't shut down otherwise unless there is a flare up and temps go over 800.

And yes, rigging the MB to run off the FB is easy enough.

Do you have a Fireboard and want to gain the ultimate control over your Masterbuilt GravityFed Grill? We have built a custom cable that will allow you to do just that! Simply connect the cable to between the Fireboard Drive and the Fan on the grill, and you're on your way to perfect temps!

Leave a comment:

• glitchy
    replied
    Polarbear777 just talked about it at end of this topic: https://pitmaster.amazingribs.com/fo...tes-and-charts

Sounds promising for you. Though might want to verify the FB probes you have can handle the heat. The three different types each have a different max.

Leave a comment:

• jpietrantone
    started a topic Replacement Controller for MB 1050

Replacement Controller for MB 1050

My stock controller keeps losing wifi connection and at times shuts the smoker down. This happens even when running the current software updates.

Have any of you used a Fireboard 2 Drive instead of the stock controller? I'm hoping that if I went this route, that I could then monitor the grill while being away from the pit.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here