Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn you Facebook Marketplace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn you Facebook Marketplace

I'm trying real hard to trim the herd and I actually let 3 cookers go. Then this appears for 180, brand new and I offer 100 thinking, no way. The guys agrees, what the hell......its in my trunk 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Attached Files

I have two trombones i got the same way on ebay. i don't even play trombone.

Comment

• tenphases
      tenphases commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't play the conga....ask me how many I got 🤣🤣🤣

• Old Glory
      Old Glory commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha Ha Ha!

You think that's bad, what the hell am I supposed to do with this MIG fighter jet on my lawn??

Comment

I fervently hope that new (to yersef) moker proves to be a great asset to yer current lineup! .

I mighta even bit on it, fer that kinda money...

Comment

What a deal. Why was the seller selling?

Comment

• tenphases
        tenphases commented
        Editing a comment
        In Newark NJ there is an area called the iron bound. It is all Portuguese/Brazilian. Best Charrasquerrias/Rodizios this side of Brazil. They cook on backyard gas grills, brick cookers, and charcoal rottiseries.. The guy bought it on sale and didn't know what to make of it. He kept warning me that he would sell it to me cheap, it's brand new, but it wouldn't cook on gas. He was in his backyard putting together his shiny new nexgrill gasser. (Nice guy with no idea of what a gravity fed is)
        Last edited by tenphases; April 17, 2021, 08:17 AM.

• Donw
        Donw commented
        Editing a comment
        It fell off the back of the truck, and besides, he has 23 additional ones just like it in the garage.🙂

• JCBBQ
        JCBBQ commented
        Editing a comment
        tenphases you ever go to Lopes Sausage in the Ironbound? I’m sure you have, but in the off chance you haven’t, you must go soon!!

For $100 you HAVE to buy it. 😂😂😂 As my wife says, "look at how much I saved"...🧐

Comment

• tenphases
        tenphases commented
        Editing a comment
        I saved money? Yes I did!!! I had no choice 🤣🤣🤣

Not only did you save $$, but you also delayed another bout of MCS.

Comment

smoke 2 pork butts and call me in the morning

Comment

What a deal! And it was already marked down to $250 in the store? Good call taking that for $100. But knowing me, I would be trying to flip it for $200 right now.

Comment

• tenphases
            tenphases commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm not going to flip it but I do have to sell another cooker now, it's time to say to my almost new barrel house cooker😪. Moving on who is in Jersey, I got an almost new barrel house cooker for 100 bucks lol

• Steve R.
            Steve R. commented
            Editing a comment
            That's even better, tenphases. It's like a trophy for your superior skill of finding a deal. And you would essentially be trading a used BHC for it straight up.

• tenphases
            tenphases commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah I'm okay with that because I have to cut back I have to many and I prefer my PBC's. Finding a deal I'm good at making a profit off said deal......I need to stick to my day job lol I end up giving stuff away to family and friends

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here