Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pit by Klose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pit by Klose

I caught wind of this stainless steel pit by close, I cant find this model online, anyone got any info on it?
    Attached Files

Could it be this guy

Comment

• BFlynn
      BFlynn commented
      Editing a comment
      If you're looking for someone to talk you out of getting it, you came to the wrong place

MCS!
      MCS!
      MCS!!!

• tenphases
      tenphases commented
      Editing a comment
      BFlynn...you aint lying 🤣🤣🤣

• glitchy
      glitchy commented
      Editing a comment
      Buy two and send me one to test.

So klose and yet so far..........

Comment

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      No joke...I used to live very close to Klose. In fact my former barber had their shop next door to the fabrication shop.

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      Me think Klose is close to Texas.

I have his 20"x42" Grill Chief Grill. Love it. You can go low and slow and then sear the heck out of your food. Solid construction and great quality.
    Go ahead just get it!

Comment

Just seeing this post. It's made by Texas Pit Crafters. It appears to be model PM200S. You can buy one directly at Texaspitcrafters.com.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here