Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hasty Bake on Wandavision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hasty Bake on Wandavision

I examined the scene more than I would like to admit and came to the realization that those grates are at an angle and that that is in fact a Hasty Bake. The Avengers cooking on the same grill as me gives a strange satisfaction 🤣
    Attached Files

I'm looking around for Steed and Mrs. Peel 😁

Comment

• HawkerXP
      HawkerXP commented
      Editing a comment
      Ooooo. Mrs. Peel....Grrrrrower

If things go down anything like the various comic book plots this seems to be loosely based on, you aren't gonna wanna be associated with anything Wanda at the end of the series I haven't watched it yet but I will once it's all released.

Comment

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      If you are referring to Avengers: Disassembled, I think they already adapted that storyline into Age of Ultron. MCU rarely just exactly retells a print page story arc.

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
      ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope, just a few Scarlet Witch comics from when I was a kid. But I do love that the MCU only uses the past as inspiration instead of gospel, keeps things from being able to be spoiled 100%

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      I love how they bring the story arcs to life with live action, but retell important parts of the comic books

I've been watching it, but, unlike Wanda's pregnancy, it seems to be moving at a snail's pace. I think it's clever, but ½ hour is very little time to both do the sit-com plot and move the underlying story/mystery along.

Comment

The HastyBake is a cool little easter egg! There are sooooooo many hints and 'easter eggs' in this show. After episode 2, my son was talking about a possible Mephisto involvement based on a few little things. After episode 3 I am starting to believe him. There is a slight undercurrent of X-Men in there too, so I dunno. It's getting weird and creepy, which I think is very cool.

A couple (few?) years ago there was a Marvel series called The Visions. I have to dig those out of my storage and read through them again.

EDIT: comic book title was just The Vision (not plural).
      Last edited by crazytown3; January 25, 2021, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• ecowper
        ecowper commented
        Editing a comment
        I’m pretty sure that they are creating a Wanda and Vision wanting a normal life ... + Mephisto ..... series

• Potkettleblack
        Potkettleblack commented
        Editing a comment
        The Visions didn't have Wanda... it was Vision with a created partner, Virginia, their two children, Viv and Vin, and their dog... it doesn't end that well. Very dark story.

• crazytown3
        crazytown3 commented
        Editing a comment
        Potkettleblack you are right, I forgot it wasn't Wanda. I do remember it didn't end well though. They were attacked and etc.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here