Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A complete HB250!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A complete HB250!

Hasty Bake came through and quickly shipped the rest of the parts so I now have a complete cooker and it is all assembled and ready for its first steak. They were nice enough to throw in some extra goodies to make up for the hastle. I have to give them great marks for customer service.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	07F4E745-A3C6-4D03-B224-8B4772EED8CE.jpeg
Views:	462
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	902215Click image for larger version

Name:	75D87F86-4D96-4ACB-865F-C1EB780405D4.jpeg
Views:	462
Size:	168.7 KB
ID:	902213Click image for larger version

Name:	027F32DD-9FC0-4DE4-B81B-B80125D69CAA.jpeg
Views:	442
Size:	156.3 KB
ID:	902214Click image for larger version

Name:	25F46ACC-A37C-4548-A8A3-106EE0715D7C.jpeg
Views:	413
Size:	101.4 KB
ID:	902216
    Attached Files

beautiful thing!

Comment

Fantastic! Nice bit of swag too.

Comment

All’s well that ends well. Nice looking grill! Looking forward too seeing your cooks on it.

Comment

Very nice .... can't wait to see some cooks on it

Comment

I suppose, if you insist you need all the internal components to make it work...

Comment

• Donw
              Donw commented
              Editing a comment
              I am kinda glad I have all the external parts too like legs and handles.🙂

• jfmorris
              jfmorris commented
              Editing a comment
              Some people are just too needy, aren't they?

Score!

Comment

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!!

Comment

Looking GOOD.

Comment

Beautiful! Now go get it all smoky!!

Comment

How wonderful to git all yer parts. I'm Super happy, an lookin forward to seein some cooks on that shiney mochine!

I definitely give em points fer such good customer service, an it was really nice of em to send yall some goodies!!!

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Wow! I guess I didn't realize I was looking at the table top Hasty Bake until I saw it fully assembled. Glad you got it, and can't wait to see this thing crank out some award winning steaks!

Comment

Congratulations. I almost ordered one and then decided I don't need it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here