Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just received my HB250 this afternoon, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donw
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks and yes, they were outstanding correcting my issues.

• KayakCowboy
    replied
    HB went way out of their way to fix a shipping damaged product. Great company

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    commented on 's reply
    I have learned today that it should all come in one box but apparently the space where the parts box should have gone was just packed with brown paper. The parts box should be sent to me today.

• ecowper
    replied
    THat is the Hasty-Bake I know and love. Those guys ALWAYS do right by me. Can't recommend them as a company that loves their customers strongly enough.

Leave a comment:

• Donw
    replied
    I received the email and talked with Nick on the phone just now. They are expressing the entire kit box to me today. Learned that my emails to them had gone to their junk folder, which they guess were because of the attached photos I sent along. I will add that the emails were a follow up to my conversation with their customer service. Very friendly people and wanting to do right by their customers. I will post a photo when everything is put together.

Thanks Meathead for the personal touch in solving this for me. Very much appreciated.

Now, do you have any contacts at SAIA freight to locate the custom made piece of furniture I had made for my wife’s 70th birthday and which is now 2 weeks late and apparently has disappeared from the face of the earth?🙂
    Last edited by Donw; August 25, 2020, 11:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Meathead
    replied
    To all members: As you can imagine, because we have a robust product review program that is well respected for its integrity and honesty, and because we are now the world's largest BBQ and grilling membership association, we know many of the execs in the biz. If you have customer service issues, please reach out to them through normal channels and if you get poor or sluggish response, let us know and we will see if we can light a fire.

To set the record straight about HB, I am aware that manufacturing there is behind because of workforce reduction due to COVID and we have been hearing that orders for grills and smokers is way up this year due to people stuck at home and cooking more. That explains delays in order fulfillment. I do not believe HB was slow in responding to the customer service request. They have a good rep. Still, we are happy to help out.

Leave a comment:

• Meathead
    replied
    From Nick (VP Marketing) at HB: "Thanks so much. I’ve reached out to him via phone and email this morning. Our CS asked him to send his shipping info and pictures into us yesterday so we could overnight him parts. We’ll make it right. Appreciate the quick heads up."

Leave a comment:

• Steve R.
    commented on 's reply
    This one is apparently "some manufacturing required." Not to mention, more cursing than your average grill assembly.
    Last edited by Steve R.; August 25, 2020, 01:19 PM.

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    I probably won't feel totally at ease until all moderators who live in Texas receive a complimentary HB

• Meathead
    replied
    I have heard back from a bigshot at HB. He asked for your contact info. I am assuming you don't mind if iI send him your name and email. Nothing else.
    Last edited by Meathead; August 25, 2020, 09:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• troymeister
    replied
    Oh my that sucks....The folks here at AR really have your back.

Leave a comment:

• jfmorris
    replied
    Donw I am hoping this is box 1 of 2 or something like that. Maybe the shipping label or tracking information will tell you if that is the case.

I received a Camp Chef flat top that was in two boxes, and got a box consisting of the griddle top and the two shelves, and nothing else. 3 or 4 days later Fedex showed up with the box containing the legs, the body of the cooker, and all the other parts. The boxes left Utah together, but arrived here in Alabama 3-4 days apart from each other.

Leave a comment:

• Max Good
    replied
    Donw That is outrageous and not typical of Hasty-Bake. Send your order info and contact to me: max at amazingribs dot com

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Smile!!!

• holehogg
    replied
    HUH!
    Did you read the terms and conditions that came with paying half price. 😊

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here