Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just received my HB250 this afternoon, but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ComfortablyNumb
    replied
    I've heard of 'some assembly required', but they usually give you the parts to assemble.

Allen Funt showed up yet?

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    I was leaving Ace Hardware today without picking up my plywood, I was almost on the road and realized I forgot something. At least the young guy waiting with the plywood notice too. He said you'd be surprised how many people do that every single day.

• FireMan
    replied
    It sorta like walkin outside & realizin ya forgot to put yer pants on. I mean all yer pants.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    One or two, that is just a wee bit of an understatement!

• Huskee
    replied
    What the??

Leave a comment:

• Meathead
    replied
    I will share this thread with them.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Well, that does suck!

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Bob
    commented on 's reply
    Can't help but wonder if it's a two box/pallet shipment that got separated or misloaded.

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    Dang right weird. How does QC miss that!

• tiewunon
    replied
    Now thats a major Buzz Kill.
    I think I can relate. In 2017 I bought a brand new F-150 King Ranch. Dealership did prep work called me to come pick it up. Front seats were Mesa Brown as they should be. Rear seats were something called Brunello with Stripes. The Brunello was a Platinum option. As soon as I opened the door it was like WTH is this.
    Dealership made it right felt sorry for the Platinum owner who was driving around with the Brunello front and Mesa Brown rear seats.
    HB will make it right.

Leave a comment:

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Ouch. My pellet grill came without the grease bucket, which contained mounting hardware and other things. Walmart supplied mounting hardware after midnight.

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    That is simply awful Don, I'm so sorry this happened to you. Don't forget Meathead and Max Good if you need help. MH has been a big supporter for HB and I'm sure they know it.

• CaptainMike
    replied
    One word: Qualitycontrol

Leave a comment:

• Greygoose
    replied
    How youuu doin’ ?

Leave a comment:

• ecowper
    replied
    Ummmmmm, wow. Sorry man

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here