Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Craigslist score hasty bake with cover and rottiserie 200$ !!! Woo hoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations! What a score! 👍

Comment

That is a hell of score. I'm glad you got it.

Comment

Wow! Great job. You will love it!

Comment

That deal was a steal! Seriously, 16 grills. You may have Mr. Bones beat. Is your wife selling one off as a counter deal?

Comment

• Mr. Bones
            Mr. Bones commented
            Editing a comment
            Jus got rid of one , so I'm down to 20, leastwise here at th Firebase...

Ain't got me no $200 Hasty Bake, though!

Whatta Great Score!!!!!

• tenphases
            tenphases commented
            Editing a comment
            Mr. Bones with the win!! Lol

That's a steal, and I would jump on that in a heartbeat!

I never see anything decent on Craigslist here - the occasional Weber Kettle, or used Genesis. Otherwise overpriced or crap.

Probably would help if I were in a bigger city.

Comment

Awesome deal, great job!

Comment

Wow, just wow!

Comment

Nice. Enjoy!

Comment

Pick up? You stole it. Those are made in Tulsa, Ok. I've been to their plant/store a couple of times. Almost bought one last year during the clearance sale. I have a buddy in Georgia that uses them exclusively and scores quite well in competitions. 1st iin Oklahoma KCBS contests and now in Georgia. Great units just keep it covered. Again, CONGRATS!

Comment

• tenphases
                    tenphases commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah I love this cooker, I got real lucky

Well that makes me jealous lol

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X
                  false
                  ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                  false
                  false
                  {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                  Yes
                  ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                  /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here