Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Look what my father in law found in his mom's basement (hasty bake)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BROILS, BAKES, ROAST, FRIES, HICKORY SMOKES, YEAR-ROUND since 1948.

I never heard of this; born in 1954. Do we have any pit members using these?

Hasty Bake Charcoal Grills, Smokers & competition grills have been made in the USA since 1948 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Shop manufacturer direct for the best warranty and price.

Comment

• RanchoStarvo
      RanchoStarvo commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a HB Legacy. I only heard about them from a friend who spend several years up in Tulsa. They are big in Oklahoma.

• EdF
      EdF commented
      Editing a comment
      You mean Meathead's favorite grill? One of the monthly giveaway prizes. And these reviews, including one Gold Medal? https://amazingribs.com/equipment-re..._target_id=360

;-)

Originally posted by treesmacker View Post
    BROILS, BAKES, ROAST, FRIES, HICKORY SMOKES, YEAR-ROUND since 1948.

I never heard of this; born in 1954. Do we have any pit members using these?

Hasty Bake Charcoal Grills, Smokers & competition grills have been made in the USA since 1948 in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Shop manufacturer direct for the best warranty and price.

treesmacker , yes we have quite a few pit members that use a Hasty-Bake. A regular poster that comes to mind is ecowper and resides in the Pacific Northwest. I'm sure he will be chiming soon to sing the praises of the Hasty-Bake. It is because of his experiences the Hasty-Bake is on my very short of MCS needs. We have also had a number of monthly Gold Medal winners who have chosen the Hasty-Bake as their prize. Hopefully they can add some dialogue as well.

Comment

Touchdown and a two-point conversion on that find!!!

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

What a find. Now you need to get him reading on here to up his game from his old gasser.

Comment

Jealous, why can't I get lucky. Maybe HouseHomey will show up and cook me dinner as a consolation prize !!!

Comment

• EdF
              EdF commented
              Editing a comment
              That'd be good!

• HouseHomey
              HouseHomey commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes sir's. Let's fire that sucker up!!

Damn, found it in a basement .... that’s freaking awesome. Hasty-Bake is a fantastic grilling system that enables you to cook low and slow or hot, direct sear. It literally can do it all and be a single grilling/smoking system.

Love mine, happy to provide tips and tricks. Also, the Hasty-Bake folks (in Oklahoma) are always interested in discoveries of old, legacy Hasty-Bakes.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here