Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Hasty Bake Smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Hasty Bake Smoker

Video is about chicken wings but Cowboy Kent is using a prototype Hasty Bake Smoker

Dang, thought you got one.

Comment

• Old Glory
      Old Glory commented
      Editing a comment
      Ha Ha my wife would kill me at this point

Looks nice, but if you're gonna sell a stainless grill, DO NOT use rebar for fasteners just to look good. Worst case, get some black stainless shaped like rebar. Wonder what the CK tax is gonna be on this grill, that last grill using his branding was really nice, but really expensive.

Comment

• 70monte
      70monte commented
      Editing a comment
      This new smoker is not made out of stainless steel. It's made out of heavy-duty corten steel. His Bertha smoker is made out of the same steel.

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
      ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
      Editing a comment
      70monte it's obvious now that the product is listed, it wasn't at the time of this post. I'm still glad they got rid of the rebar.

• 70monte
      70monte commented
      Editing a comment
      I just added the new info for those that may not have been following the introduction of this cooker. Kent's version was just a prototype from what I've read.

That cooker does seem sealed up a lot tighter than the standard Hasty Bake cookers.

Comment

I'm guessing $2500+ TTL

Comment

I’ll sell you one for $2k. 😉

Comment

I agree the price will be high. Curious, it looks so tightly sealed I'm wondering where your temperature probes would go?

Comment

The email I received offering "pre-orders" stated the price was $899. Options, of course, were extra.
            That price seemed low to me, considering other H-B prices plus something in it for Kent.

Comment

• ItsAllGoneToTheDogs
              ItsAllGoneToTheDogs commented
              Editing a comment
              I would have never guessed under 1K, with all the doodads its still under 1100. I'm mighty tempted!

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here