Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally got my Hasty Bake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got my Hasty Bake

My buddy in Tulsa has been trying to get me to buy a Hasty Bake for... well, as long as I've known him. Living in Georgia though, they don't show up very often on the second hand market, but one finally popped up yesterday. I was able to score this bad boy for only $250. Its in great shape - just needs some attention to the paint!

Click image for larger version

Name:	hasty1.jpg
Views:	442
Size:	140.2 KB
ID:	1108337 Click image for larger version

Name:	hasty2.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	166.9 KB
ID:	1108339 Click image for larger version

Name:	hasty3.jpg
Views:	434
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	1108338

Pressure wash that bad boy, touch up some of the spots that look rusted and score! Nice.

Comment

WOOT!!!!

What a Great Score, Brother!!!

Me? Why, reckon I'd buy Hasty Bakes all day long, an parta th night, fer $250...

Comment

What a steal! Congrats.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Hell of a deal!

Comment

$250! That's almost theft. Great deal. Congratulations.

Comment

That's a heckuva price considering the condition that is in. Just needs a little TLC and it will be practically new

Comment

Ya done good.

Comment

Nice. I wish luck would be a lady to me some time.

Comment

Bkhuna I have a friend (from Tulsa) who is a HB nut who has been trying to get me to buy one for ever now. He is on tons of forums and groups and he's always looking out for one for me. Problem is each time he finds one in Tulsa, its sold within a few minutes so we're always late. With this being Atlanta, there wasn't as much interest, though, and I think I didn't respond until 2 or 3 hours after the initial post. He estimates that if this one had been put up for sale in Tulsa that it would have gone for $700 easy, maybe as much as $800, so it was a heck of a deal.

Comment

Congratulations. Some elbow grease and you will have an outstanding cooker.

Comment

Good score, a little touch up with some high temp grill paint and you're good to go.

Comment

Great find! Congrats on the new rig! You should be pumped! $250 is insane for that thing.

Comment

Wow, $250. Great deal and grab. I have never seen a HB where I live…..only heard of them in a land far, far away. Congrats

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X
                              false
                              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                              false
                              false
                              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                              Yes
                              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here