Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brought this home from the Hasty Bake scratch and dent sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brought this home from the Hasty Bake scratch and dent sale.

I have been wanting the 357 Pro since it was first introduced but the price always kept me from buying. The price at the sale was too good to pass up so I broke weak.

I've already done two cooks on it and it works very well. Here are a few pictures.

First cook pics.

Comment

Man, what a Hasty decision it turned out to be anyway.

Congrats!

Comment

• 70monte
        70monte commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks. It did take a little bit of thinking to pull the trigger. I didn't need it but wanted it.

Congratulations on the new cooker. Keep those photos coming.

Comment

It doesn’t appear those scratches and dents messed up your cooking ability.

Comment

Congrats on the new cooker. Hoping you have many delicious meals from it. And that you share pictures of them,

Comment

It's always fun to learn to use a New Cooker! Congratulations!

Comment

• 70monte
              70monte commented
              Editing a comment
              That is for sure.

Congrats. People around here love 'em.

Comment

Congrats on the new cooker. Wishing many happy cooks in your future.
              Glad to hear it didn't put a big dent in your wallet while you scratched the money out.

Comment

Score!

Comment

That is a beautiful smoker!

Comment

Sometime things are just meant to be Wishing you many happy cooks together!

Comment

Thanks everyone. It's definitely a very nice cooker. I can't wait to do some more cooks on it.

Comment

She's a beaut!

Comment

Very Nice!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X
                          false
                          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                          false
                          false
                          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                          Yes
                          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here