Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New HB Gourmet Pro models.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New HB Gourmet Pro models.

Did you guys see that HB is coming out with a new Gourmet model?

(4) Hasty Bake Gourmet Pro - YouTube

now I gotta wonder on price. I would love for the Gourmet to have the 357 style lid.

Comment

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      Retrofit kit please …. I also want the new style fire chamber door.

• 70monte
      70monte commented
      Editing a comment
      I want all of their models to have the slider vents and a door flange that goes all around the side door that has gaskets on it. I doubt they ever make these changes though.

• Smoldering Flea
      Smoldering Flea commented
      Editing a comment
      ecowper on the FB group they said retrofit kits would be sold for older gourmets

Leaking a LOT of smoke in that video.

Just sayin'.

Comment

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m curious why it’s an issue to be addressed?

• Jim White
      Jim White commented
      Editing a comment
      As a Kamado owner, I'm always looking to make sure smoke is only coming out of the top vent. With air only coming in at the intake (or the fan if using the controller) and smoke only out at the vent, tighter temperature control is possible. And, being cheap, no leaks also means quicker extinguishing of the fire at the end to save fuel. Finally, with the smoke making a full pass through the cooker, full effect of it is achieved.

• ecowper
      ecowper commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s not an issue …. The lid and vents act as your chimney

Checked it out, looks really good. Arnie Tex has a number of videos.
    happy grilling to you

Comment

• klflowers
      klflowers commented
      Editing a comment
      And a pbr too ????

• bbqLuv
      bbqLuv commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes PBR.......Post Barbecue Review

Someone called my Gourmet 256..... They called it the amateur Hasty Bake, I'm hurt 🤕

🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here