Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New addition to the family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New addition to the family

My amazing wife just got me an early Father's Day gift. I've been wanting a WSM for a while now, so I couldn't be more happier to finally have one and all the extra real estate. I have two 22" Kettles both with the Slow-n-Sear, and they have worked wonders.

I purchased the Cajun Bandit door as well.

Can't wait to get smoking on it this week!
    Attached Files

Nice addition. Your Mrs. Is a keeper.

Comment

• scottdware
      scottdware commented
      Editing a comment
      That she is

Outstanding! Congrats and enjoy that cooker!

Comment

Nice addition to th herd!
      Congrats, an Happy Father's Day, amigo!

Comment

• scottdware
        scottdware commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, sir! Same to you!

Great smoker, mine gets used regularly. Tons of mods and accessories available. Enjoy getting to dial her in and have fun with the great results you’ll get out of her !!

Comment

• scottdware
        scottdware commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you, looking forward to it!

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        HawkerXP You're fading away man.....keep fading away...bye bye !!!!

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        Ha, ha, ha,...…...

Congrats. Please post some photos of your first cook.

Comment

• scottdware
        scottdware commented
        Editing a comment
        Definitely will. I have bacon curing at the moment, so that along with pork belly burnt ends will probably be the first cook

Congrats indeed!

Comment

Wooohoooooo!!!!! And, you're wife is an awesome lady.

Comment

• scottdware
          scottdware commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you! She totally is!

That is beautiful, so clean and shiny. Now get to work getting it dirty. Congrats!

Comment

Happy days ahead.

Comment

You have a keeper for your wife. Enjoy your new toy and all the love it means to her for you.

Comment

• scottdware
              scottdware commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you!

congrats .... I love my WSM .... the Cajun Bandit door is a great add. Also consider a lid hinge. Not expensive and just have to drill a couple holes to add it on .... enjoy getting to know it. Lots of good stuff here on the pit about lighting, temp management, etc.

Comment

• scottdware
              scottdware commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you! Yeah, I've been reading up on the WSM tips and articles here for a while, as well as some of the posts over at Virtual Weber Bullet. Can't wait to get to know it!

Congratulations! But, I was expecting to see a cute little baby. LOL

Comment

• scottdware
              scottdware commented
              Editing a comment
              Haha, we wish that as well. We just have a cute German Shepherd...although he's not all that little

Congrats! I can't remember when mine looked that shiny. Great gift from a great wife!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X
              false
              ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
              false
              false
              {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
              Yes
              ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
              /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here