Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WSCG replacement cover options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WSCG replacement cover options?

We had a pretty good wind storm here a bit ago and when I looked outside the next morning I was SUPER pumped to see that the wind ripped the cover off and blew it to who knows where in my subdivision (yes, both the Velcro straps were in use). So now I need a new one and the Weber version is almost $80. No bueno given it has been a very expensive 2 months for multiple reasons.
    Do any of you have some third party recommendations or covers you’ve used? To be clear, I have the non-cart version with the propane starter.
    TIA
    Last edited by Andrrr; December 20, 2021, 08:47 PM.

Shop outdoor furniture covers to provide the utlimate protection to your Patio Furniture. Keep your tables, chairs, cushions, couches, cars, pergolas & grills protected with Covers & All USA.

I have 4 of these, my dad has 2. I’ve had mine for 4.5 years and they are in great condition still. Only one gets half sun, the others are under the patio. My dad, has a few and they get half sun as well as mostly full sun and are going great.

You can have custom built or search through their site and they should have a WSCG model already. I think from there, you just choose what material and color you want. I think I went with Sunbrella material and all of mine are grey.

The customer service is good as well - as they sent my custom made cover that wasn’t correct. They were quick to work with and get the right build back out to me, and bonus I got to keep the incorrect one, which fit great for my smoker.

let me know if you have any questions on these. Happy to help.
    Last edited by barelfly; December 20, 2021, 09:03 PM.

Comment

I’ve had really good experience with classic accessories. Their covers have either 1, 3, or lifetime warranties. We have the 3 year covers on the grill and fire ring. They get full sun and wind exposure and last about 1 - 1.5 years. Classic accessories replaces them with no issues. Classic Accessories had their own website, but they also sell on Amazon where the prices are much lower. I think we paid $30 for my Weber Performance cover and $20 for the for ring. I highly recommend them

Comment

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, I just ordered one.

• Andrrr
        Andrrr commented
        Editing a comment
        HawkerXP What cover did you go with?

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        Classic Accessories for the Weber Performer on Amazon, $30 bucks!

Andrrr

As barelfly said, Covers and All has a cover for the WSCG for $75:

Buy high quality grill covers for Weber Summit Charcoal Grill 24" at best price. Waterproof & tear resistant. Personalization available. Free shipping above $99.

You get 20% off on your first order if you sign up for their newsletter, looks like.

Click image for larger version

Name:	grill-cover-for-weber-summit-charcoal-grill-24_2.jpg
Views:	183
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	1145685

Kathryn

Comment

Excellent recommendations everyone. You all rock. Thanks for your help

Comment

I have several Classic Accessories covers and they’re pretty great. Better still, the ones that finally gave up the ghost…they replaced, no questions asked.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here