Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ribs-Junior got with it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ribs-Junior got with it!

Three racks of Costco St.Louis spares, 9.02# total weight.
    Cut the racks in half, light dusting of Killer Hogs A.P., then Lambert’s Sweet Rub o’Mine.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	8894A9AA-8636-4D69-954A-F9D27ECE45DA.jpeg
Views:	231
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	900507
    Fired up PBJ with Kingsford Professional, Added 3 chunks of pecan, hung the ribs

Name:	FE851BD2-513C-4F9F-9A41-833137E45865.jpeg
Views:	207
Size:	27.4 KB
ID:	900508
    Let it go at it’s temp (I never check, maybe I should for curiosity), checked at 3:15, and those baby’s were done. I was going to put some sauce on a couple of the half racks to try something new (prefer sauce on the side), but thought these were already about right. If I’d sauced after 2:50 or 3:00, it would have been better. Anyway, they were deelish.

Name:	832C3A1F-FE68-4E10-A76A-F70602F9EFE3.jpeg
Views:	197
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	900509

To sauce, or not to sauce. That is the question......,
    whatever! WIBS!! 👍😋👏

Comment

Comment

I normally sauce them after I pull them and put under a hot broiler. I want to see the sauce bubbling and I pull them when the sauce just starts to look like it's thickening or changing color.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here