Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pit Barrel Cooker's Amazing Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pit Barrel Cooker's Amazing Customer Service

My son and I were at our 1st competition last Friday with both of our Pit Barrels sitting in front of us we were talking about how faded out my his PBC Marine Corps badge looked. He decided to reach out to Pit Barrel with an email and see if they'd help him out getting a new one. In less than 20 minutes he had a response looking for some information. He replied and in a few short minutes his phone was ringing with Pit Barrel customer service on the other end. He received the new badge yesterday. I cannot say enough about how great it felt to get that kind of timely service.
    Pit Barrel Cooker Co. not only do you make a fantastic product you know how to take care of your customers too. "Kudos to you!"
    Last edited by hogdog6; June 26, 2020, 10:50 PM.

Great customer service is rare and appreciated!

​​​​​​Ive to hear this story.

Hope you and your son had fun.... Send pics from comp!
    Oorah!

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Oorah!

pbc, pbc, pbc!
    Last edited by HawkerXP; June 27, 2020, 10:05 AM.

Comment

If i remember correctly when Pit Barrel Cooker first came out you were likely to get Noah on the line when you called.

Comment

Yep Noah called me back once! Nice person!

Comment

I was so excited when my PBC showed up in the mail yesterday. There was a shipping problem, and the PBC had a dent in the base. I took a picture and emailed it to [email protected]. I received a phone call within 20 minutes, and on the spot, they were working to get me a replacement. So...yes, I wholeheartedly agree. AMAZING customer service!!!

Comment

• Duanessmokedmeats
            Duanessmokedmeats commented
            Editing a comment
            My PBX was delivered with a dent on the side. I was more worried about performance.
            CS called and stated no performance issues with the dent, and sent me another PBX, and told me to keep the other one.

I've never had the need to use their customer service but I'm happy to know it'll be there if I need it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here