Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frenched lamb rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frenched lamb rack

Suggestions how to hang it? Its 8 ribs 1.2 lbs. I have two pork rib halves hanging also or the grate would worked. Thanks and Happy Memorial day! I also am using aweber 22 kettle for chicken pieces and a gasser for veggies
    Last edited by kranknhank; May 24, 2015, 05:41 AM.

kranknhank look up a cook by Ernest, he cooked it hot and fast, and that stuff was wall to wall medium-rare perfection.

Here it is:

Alright so I marinated these tracks in Olive oil About a tablespoon of cumin About 2 teaspoons coriander About 3 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary A touch
    Last edited by Jerod Broussard; May 24, 2015, 07:39 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the link Jerod! I am cooking ribs first then the lamb goes on the last hour. I'm grilling chicken pieces on the kettle too. A gorgeous day in New York!

Comment

No prob. I got skewers for jerk chicken waiting to check out at wolly world.

Comment

I had three fires going, the gasser to roast the peppers and zucchini. The weber 22 first time making charcoal chicken and the PBC smoking ribs and the frenched lamb rack.What a Memorial day food fest. I pulled the lamb from the pbc and reverse seared on the weber to med.rare. The pictures say it all. Meatheads memphis dust and the lamb recipe from the lamb files made the day. Thanks Amazingribs !
          Attached Files

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here