Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pit Barrel Double-Cross!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RustyHaines
    commented on 's reply
    True that Mr. Bones. I remember that well from my youthful concrete pouring days ! Those wire ends are sharp as shark's teeth.

• FireMan
    replied
    Happy anniversary! Yup, the 39th is the Wib anniversary.

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    commented on 's reply
    Oooooh! A centered Wib Wack! Wow!

• Pinball Doug
    replied
    Thanks for commenting, everyone. All these ribs (and the smoked potatoes) were done on our 39th anniversary so I could give take-out meals to all our kids since we couldn't appropriately distance together at home for our anniversary party!

Leave a comment:

• Driverdan
    commented on 's reply
    I bought extra hooks, and have cooked 12 racks on the 2 original rebars

• Razor
    replied
    Five is the most I’ve done in my 18” WSM with the Hunsaker hanger. I love the versatility hanging gives you for stuff like Ribs. Looking forward to the day when I can have a party large enough for a cook like this.

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    Great idea. I love seeing the PBC loaded up. Sometimes I put the bar from the turkey hanger across the rebars to add one more place for hanging an additional piece of meat, or even for centering one single rib rack in the barrel.

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• FireMan
    replied
    WIB paradise! 12 wacks? You are the member of the month ................so far.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    Yup, jus like tyin rebarb fer concrete pours.
    Pro Tip: tuck them wire ends away, underneath/against th bar, or ya WILL be gittin blood on yer food.
    Jus sayin.

• Catmandu
    replied
    Great idea. Seems like you could twist some wire around the rebars to keep the upper two in place, allowing you to take any rack out at any time without worrying about tipping.

Leave a comment:

• tenphases
    replied
    Thats is terrific!!

Leave a comment:

• Greygoose
    replied
    On my way,,,,,,what’s the address ?

Leave a comment:

• SmokeyNate
    replied
    Genius! I'm going to have to try that!

Leave a comment:

• smokenoob
    replied
    you coulda just hung that wagon wheel over the top!......but, nice job anyway!

Leave a comment:

• VideoWolf88
    replied
    Sweet!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here