Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My new PBC ribs from yestetday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new PBC ribs from yestetday....

Just wanted to show my PBC ribs from yesterday's cook (sorry, not the best pic). Even with the trouble I was having keeping a stable temp in the cooker, these ribs were superb, surpassing all other rib cooks I've previously attempted on other cookers, thanks MH for the rub recipe. It wasn't as low or as slow as recommended, but the results were awesome. Joining the club has paid off already.

Ribs was my first cook and we were BLOWN away.

Comment

Ribs were my first cook as well, once you get the PBC running consistently you will love it.

Comment

Ribs look good... what kind of problems are you having with the PBC?

Comment

• Chuck
          Chuck commented
          Editing a comment
          Temp wouldn't stay steady at all.....through the entire cook.

The PBC has always been my Go To for Ribs. I love the way they come out on that thing.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X
        false
        ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
        false
        false
        {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
        Yes
        ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
        /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here