Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 Awesome PBC Bird.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerod Broussard
    replied
    Nice going. I have a 13lber hanging in there like a chicken at 140 internal, 1 hour 40 minutes into the cook.

Leave a comment:

• (Neal)
    replied
    I spatchcocked my 22 lb bird, took 3 hours 15 min on the PBC. The bird was so big, I ran the rebar crosswise to hang it, and left the second one out. Cracked the lid slightly and held the temp at about 325 to 350 until the wind picked up to about 18 mph, then it ran at about 300 for the last 30 minutes (temp was 26 degrees). Bird seems perfect. The weber kettle is finishing the Ultimate ham, and the weber gasser is doing an apple crisp . Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Leave a comment:

• JayBird
    replied
    Here is the pic
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• JayBird
    started a topic 1 Awesome PBC Bird.

1 Awesome PBC Bird.

19 lb'er 3.5 hours 325-290. Pulled Breast at 165. Followed PBC video. Dang juicie for sure.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here