Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone remember the weber lid on the PBC???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone remember the weber lid on the PBC???

Somewhere around here I saw a picture of a weber lid on a PBC ( unless I was dreaming) -- does anyone remember where it was and what size it was?

Thanks in Advance.... Steve

I don't remember the post with the pic, but folks use the 18.5" Weber kettle lid on top of the PBC for an umbrella in rainy weather. I'd imagine the 18.5" WSM would work too.

Comment

I know theres a shot of a 22" lid on a UDS. Cant find it either... Still looking

Comment

UDS' are 50/55 gallon and a lot of people use the weber lid on those.

Since the PBC is 30 gal it would have to be a size down from the 22.

Comment

I heard a weber 18.5 grill lid works but I haven't seen a picture of it either.

Comment

I will find out... I got a Weber Jumbo Joe coming. Had to schmooze my wife into it first, though LOL

Comment

It was me. I have used my 18.5" weber kettle lid to keep rain from pooling on my PBC lid.

Comment

• smarkley
                smarkley commented
                Editing a comment
                Ahhhh... so I wasn't dreamin'

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here