Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One more on the PBC list!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more on the PBC list!

This is just another proud announcement from a new Pit Barrel Cooker owner. I got it last night as an early wedding gift, and I've already cooked a 9 lb split pork butt, as well as grilling some pears and portabello caps for the week. I've read all the reviews, but it's absolutely amazing being able to load that thing up, then walk away for hours at a time. I'm coming from doing all my smoking with a Smokenator, so I feel like I've tripped into Narnia or something. I love it. Everybody...buy one. Changing my signature now....

hahahaha... tripped into Narnia!
    Last edited by smarkley; October 5, 2014, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the club!

Comment

You're well armed now, nice signature!

Comment

Welcome to the club

Comment

Resistance really is futile

Comment

Really, I'm going to need to get another smoker...?

At the competition this weekend, the dude with the PBC got 2nd and 3rd and, another 3rd, I think, on a PBC.

Comment

• Huskee
                Huskee commented
                Editing a comment
                Competition pics?

• PaulstheRibList
                PaulstheRibList commented
                Editing a comment
                That darn work has kept me from posting. I'll repent and do so in a few minutes! #itwasfun

Thanks everybody. Next step is buying another Maverick so I can run both my pits at the same time. Just typing that makes me feel...drunk with power. I can see why pit buying is addictive.

Comment

Originally posted by Flavorsavor View Post
                Thanks everybody. Next step is buying another Maverick so I can run both my pits at the same time. Just typing that makes me feel...drunk with power. I can see why pit buying is addictive.
                And then you'll need another Maverick so you can monitor multiple pieces of meat. It doesn't end! And then you'll have every color except one....you see where this will go.

Comment

And then you'll need another PBC................

Comment

These are delicious problems to have.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                    No announcement yet.
                    Working...
                    X
                    false
                    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                    false
                    false
                    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                    Yes
                    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here