Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Son's 3rd Birthday in pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Son's 3rd Birthday in pictures

PBC came through. I thought I'd have to break out Big worm but the PBC did it. In pictures..... Rice pilaf with broken spaghetti Arancini I'm worn out

Comment

First and foremost. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your son.

Second, you know, AWESOME!

Comment

• Ernest
        Ernest commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Jon

Wow, Ernest, what a spread. You deserve another Tsing Tao and let everyone else do the cleanup. Happy Birthday to your little boy.

Kathryn

Comment

• Ernest
        Ernest commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you Kathryn! I'm worn out, but I'm taking it out on the beers

Lucky kid.... pretty sure my first 5 or 6 birthdays hot dogs were the only thing served LOL! Happy Birthday to your son!

Comment

• Ernest
        Ernest commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL!! I don't remember much of my birthdays.

• cdnichol
        cdnichol commented
        Editing a comment
        Well every picture I seen that was taken on my earliest birthday the only thing I see me eating were hot dogs LMAO!

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        I got cake.....and not done on pellet grill either

Man, those must have been some hungry three-year olds!

Comment

• Jerod Broussard
        Jerod Broussard commented
        Editing a comment
        They are all future linemen

• Ernest
        Ernest commented
        Editing a comment
        HAHAHA! There was more alcohol than milk

I wouldn't have to cook much if you lived next door, my wife would make sure of that

That is the first birthday party pic's I've seen that started with flesh in barrel.

Comment

• Ernest
        Ernest commented
        Editing a comment
        Every time my son sees chicken he screams "BBQ"

Dang, where do you live? I just may have to see if there's any positions in [your city here] and reclocate there. I was blown away when I seen the pizza too.

Comment

• Ernest
        Ernest commented
        Editing a comment
        I made the pizza specifically for the kids because my son loves it. But their parents were fighting over it. Hilarious, they were plating while eating the pizza

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here