Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC Pork Butt w/o The Crutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Dinstell
    replied
    Originally posted by Ernest View Post
    I haven't done a butt in my PBC yet but you might want to cook that on the grate.
    Hanging the whole time, it will fall off the hanger at some point due to "tendernitis"
    Good point - anyone hung a comparably-sized butt for an entire cook without experiencing this?

Leave a comment:

• Ernest
    replied
    I haven't done a butt in my PBC yet but you might want to cook that on the grate.
    Hanging the whole time, it will fall off the hanger at some point due to "tendernitis"

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Dinstell
    started a topic PBC Pork Butt w/o The Crutch

PBC Pork Butt w/o The Crutch

Anyone letting their Pork Butt hang for the entire cook? I've got a 10lb'er I'm putting on this morning and a pretty busy work day, so I'm considering skipping the foil. Speed isn't important but moisture is - anyone have experience with this?

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here