Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20lbs of PB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

20lbs of PB

I put two 10lb PB on the PBC after work this week. Cooking temps where around the 275 range, dropped so 240 every now and then, but crack the lid and it stabilized back and held just fine. Took 3 hours 45 minutes to get them to 165, crutched them with a local Virginia apple cider beverage, and then another 2 hours to get them to 203. Let them rest for 1 hour. Man!!! Talk about tender, juicy, and great taste!! I'll try to get some pictures from DW phone and post them. Can't believe how fast they cooked and how great they tasted. These were my 2nd and 3rd PB on the PBC. Love, love, love the PBC!!

Sounds great, I have one going on Sunday. I like using apple juice but cider never occurred to me, sounds good and I think I will give it a try this weekend.

Comment

Comment

It is crazy how fast it cooks, yet still turns out a "I worked on this stuff for 14 hours," product.

Comment

I'm getting deja vu...

Comment

I'm just getting hungry...

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here