Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam the Cooking Guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glitchy
    replied
    I can’t stand Sam. I now buy Japanese mayo, have a Nakiri knife that I never knew existed before him, I have to keep telling myself Iowa is not the place for an EVO, etc. Then he makes a bunch of food I want to try. He’s such a jerk.

Leave a comment:

• Rod
    replied
    Love Sam. Problem with that video is he doesn't show you how many times you would need to put it back in the barrel and out to slice each time before it was all done. I noticed too that he had one rebar out at the start at least.

Leave a comment:

• Craigar
    commented on 's reply
    Sic em!!!

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Really enjoy watching Sam. What I like the most is when he messes up a recipe he owns it.

Leave a comment:

• Attjack
    replied
    I'm tired of this guy ripping me off. The EVO, the round cutting board, the outdoor kitchen. I may have to send a cease and desist letter.

Click image for larger version

Name:	s0Ymmo0dok-_eued3N5CtgDgb2MadytOr-evZND3UuAaxHvi06rbEf64pCa7c9d8GMTViy-joa3qEHfiqzFqEmRu8XcGZt1d8A5pSQBy2-K80RQDpWQ30UCGAt0w6m9AsRiy3q13BbDVxvurTBTnRL7gofSgPmngXCvHa1TT_R7_tYT8hpkIBu9DYZ4oOZHyhJucahoeAVp5pXoXGzx6v9xd0cKx0VkADAGCj0wKtiCC_U8f4cYilnLLRKAHt5M
Views:	290
Size:	170.6 KB
ID:	1117036

Leave a comment:

• skip4313
    started a topic Sam the Cooking Guy

Sam the Cooking Guy

The PBC makes an appearance on Sam the Cooking Guy. Looks amazin'

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here