Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC: Beef Short Ribs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful job! I have cooked these a few times but I always cooked them on a Weber Jumbo Joe because I can control the temps better (lower) than in my PBC. Did that because I needed 6 to 8 hours in the JJ to be sure they were tender I figured the PNC would get them to 203 too quickly. Guess I might have been wrong on that.

BTW, What is that brass thing mounted to the outside of the drum in the lower right corner of pic 2? What is it and what is it for please?

Comment

• jfmorris
      jfmorris commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it is a magnetic hook stuck to the outside of the barrel, and he has his hook removal tool that came with the PBC hanging on it.

• KuKuPuffs
      KuKuPuffs commented
      Editing a comment
      that's correct! Magnetic Hook and got my hook tool hanging on it, very useful

jfmorris I believe you are correct. Not a bad idea either. Thanks.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here