Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you always leave fan controller adapter on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_148975.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	132.4 KB
ID:	1061897 @fzxdoc well the adp. hole was way to big. i am doing baby backs today(wifes favorite) and i only do a 1/2 basket and it climbed way to high . so this is my solution. these are earth magnets and they are very strong. if u get your fingers in between them they are going to bleed. this is the test run after putting on the bellows adp. so after this cook i am going to put the pbc ring back on over the bellows adp.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Planner47; July 17, 2021, 12:29 PM.

Comment

@fzxdoc o i forgot. got a little steak cooker from walmart.
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for catching me up on your ATC-free cooks on your PBC with ATC adapter in place, Planner47 . Since I have the Pit Viper fan, my adapter is a different shape than yours, plus I'm at 3700ft altitude. Maybe that's why I can get away without having to do anything to run my PBC old school.

That's a pretty slick way of fixing the problem, though. Serious magnets, those.

Enjoy using that little Smokey Joe. It's the perfect solution to the PBC's issues with grilling.

I had a Jumbo Joe Premium (made exclusively for Walmart) for a while but ended up getting an end of season deal from Walmart on a 22" Weber Premium kettle that has the One Touch system for $40 a few years back so Mr. Joe went to the local battered women's shelter's secondhand store for resale. I'm sure someone gave him a good home.

Kathryn

Comment

• Planner47
          Planner47 commented
          Editing a comment
          yea i am at 300 feet.

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here