Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC Skewers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PBC Skewers

Just a heads up, I bought a PBC off of a really nice guy for 100 bucks. He didn't have the PBC skewers he had Ok Joe skewers which cost much less. I used them on a duck and they are great. The ok Joe skewer duplicates the functionality of both the skewer and the Turkey hanger. The pbc long skewers are 2 for 30, the ok Joe skewers are 3 for 15 and they work great.

And if you use the OKJ skewers, they stand up by themselves for tacos al pastor.

Comment

• tenphases
      tenphases commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the tip!!!

• PodunkFarm
      PodunkFarm commented
      Editing a comment
      Get email announcements from PBC or check into their forum you'll see/get notices of special deals and you should wait for them. I have a lot of extra hooks, several skewers and poultry hangers that I got on the cheap because I reacted to their deal offers. One deal included a pair of their heat safe gloves, which are great because they run way back up the forearm, which Ove' Gloves or their kin do not.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here