Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PBC S’mores Dip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finster
    replied
    OMG....
    I often make up a quick cobbler, or something similar, to take advantage of the residual heat from a cook...
    This is next level 😋👍

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied
    PBC, PBC, PBC!

Leave a comment:

• fzxdoc
    replied
    What Michael_in_TX said.

Thanks for the link, Soonerpop .

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• Soonerpop
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly. Dipped a little of the leftover tonight.

• Michael_in_TX
    replied
    That's delightful!

And this is a perfect PBC thing....the PBC, of course, is hard to snuff out the coals, so this is perfect for getting use out of that "leftover" heat!

Leave a comment:

• Soonerpop
    started a topic PBC S’mores Dip

PBC S’mores Dip

I posted this on the recipes site, then thought it would be easier for all the PBC users to see it here.

We had our grandkids for a two-night spring break sleepover, the first time they’ve been in our house in over a year. I did ribs one night and burgers the next, but y’all have seen my and everyone else’s ribs and burgers. But...I want to share this recipe from the PBC website. Did it after the ribs (which my granddaughter said were 10 out of 10, btw). When two middle schoolers say it’s better than s’mores, that’s a big deal and a win for Pop. It was awesome! You gotta try it on the PBC, but it will no doubt work on any cooker.

https://pitbarrelcooker.com/blogs/fo...let-smores-dip
    ​​​​​​​

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here