Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSG ordered!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations!

That MICS has a huge amount of metal in it. 650 lbs is impressive! Did you do any upgrading yet, wheels for example? Most buyers upgrade at least a couple of times during the wait! That's why Chris makes you wait so long. He wants to be sure you get what you want before they ship it to you!

Their business must be booming and in my opinion, rightfully so. They make excellent products and know how to get them to you in pristine condition.

Comment

Their pellet smoker sure looks inviting. And priced right too. There are currently 225 people on the waiting list. Better let MCS simmer a bit. That way I can be 250th in line.

Comment

Congrats from a fellow LSG cabinet owner. Looking forward to the unveiling!

Comment

Got the email this week that LSG has started building my pit. Just under 20 weeks from order to build. I did talk to them a few times throughout the process and it sounds like they are facing some supply shortages just like everyone else is these days, so I’d take the lead times with a grain of salt right now if anyone else is thinking of ordering. At least I’ve got a couple more weeks to figure out what the inaugural cook will be.

Can’t wait for it to get here!!!

Comment

• ofelles
            ofelles commented
            Editing a comment
            The end is in sight! Yeah!

• Beefchop
            Beefchop commented
            Editing a comment
            Do you know if they are made 100% in the US?

• Flip43
            Flip43 commented
            Editing a comment
            I know it is assembled in the USA, but I don’t know where the raw materials are sourced from. I work in the manufacturing industry and getting material from anywhere be it the US or from overseas is a huge challenge right now.

Very cool, can't wait to see photos!

Comment

LSG!!!!!!!!

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here