Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSG ordered!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSG ordered!!!!

Had a wicked case of MCS, that was severely diminished with an order for an LSG mini today. Thanks to all of the great posts here for additional information. Now time to cue up Tom Petty’s "The Waiting is the Hardest Part" and put it on repeat.

I ordered an offset on 10/06/2020 and it will finally be here next week.

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      Panhead John you'll be the first to know!
      Troutman I might have to start using "The Great State of Greater Idaho" from now on.

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      What??
      Why am I being left out. 😁
      You know I had some input in your choice Capt.
      Just saying. 👍

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Steve B Sorry, but CaptainMike and I share a special bond. We were both Somalian Pirates back in the early 00’s. In fact we both trained on the same motorized canoe. Therefore we only trust each other when it comes to the release of new info. regarding smokers and related BBQ equipment.
      Last edited by Panhead John; March 4, 2021, 09:34 PM.

Congratulations on your MCS order Flip43 ! I ordered a LSG 24x48 Adjustable charcoal grill on October 21st and it's to be delivered tomorrow.

Comment

• Mr. Bones
      Mr. Bones commented
      Editing a comment
      Wowsers, tomorrow's gonna be a BIG DAY, Brother!

Congratulations, lookin forward to sharin yer Journey!!!

• Alphonse
      Alphonse commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking forward to the full unboxing report! Post us some photos please! What freight company did they use? Congratulations!

• Flip43
      Flip43 commented
      Editing a comment
      Skip did you take delivery of that beauty?

Awesome and congrats! You gotta be pumped!

Comment

• Flip43
      Flip43 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Extremely pumped.

• Steve B
      Steve B commented
      Editing a comment
      Troutman and Spinaker You guys can only dream of what us LSG owners already have.
      😁

• Spinaker
      Spinaker commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I know! Steve B

Congrats! Can't wait to see pics. Please document the delivery, unwrapping, burn-in, and so on.

Comment

• Flip43
      Flip43 commented
      Editing a comment
      Will do. Excited to have a new cooker to play with.

Congratulations!

Comment

Geez! We’re getting a flood of these cotton pickin things. Glad you satisfied yer affliction, yessir! 👍

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

I don't know.

I'm thinkin a PBC might be .......HAHAHA!

Congrats!

Comment

Flip43
            Congrats my LSG brother.
            Exactly which is the "mini" that you ordered?
            would love to see it. Can you post a link?

Comment

Fantastic

Comment

Congrats on th LSG Mini, amigo!

I'm waitin to order my LSG, 'til I git back down home to Texas, in a few...

Saves both shippin, an then havin to trailer it back down, from here...

Comment

• Loren
                Loren commented
                Editing a comment
                My wife doesn't know but that's the real reason we moved to Texas 😂😎

Yes!!! Congrats and share the experience.

Comment

Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing and hearing about your upcoming cooks!

Comment

I have the 20 x 36 but thinking about getting the ...(I hesitate to write this because of all the jokes but what the heck...) Pee Wee insulated Cabinet. But gotta save up for a while lol Enjoy! did they give you an estimate on how long it should take?

Comment

• Flip43
                    Flip43 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Quoted lead time was 18 weeks.

• GadjetGriller
                    GadjetGriller commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Flip43 thats not a bad wait. Especially with Covid, I don't know if that Insulated Cabinet is a top seller. (seems to be what with all the people I know that have one) I'm betting the Pee Wee isn't manufactured as much so longer turn around. But I have the off set so its a push!!

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here