Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSG ordered!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HawkerXP
    replied
    I don't know.

I'm thinkin a PBC might be .......HAHAHA!

Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• kenrobin
    replied
    That's awesome!

Leave a comment:

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    Panhead John you'll be the first to know!
    Troutman I might have to start using "The Great State of Greater Idaho" from now on.

• CaptainMike
    commented on 's reply
    LINE JUMPER!!!

• FireMan
    replied
    Geez! We’re getting a flood of these cotton pickin things. Glad you satisfied yer affliction, yessir! 👍

Leave a comment:

• Flip43
    commented on 's reply
    Will do. Excited to have a new cooker to play with.

• Flip43
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats Skip. Can’t wait to see pics.

• Flip43
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks. Extremely pumped.

• Spinaker
    commented on 's reply
    I know! I need to get down there and check it out! I'd love to stay in the Republic of Texas! My brother just moved there from SF, for obvious reasons. Troutman

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    You're next Spin. Whatever happened to your journey down here to check things out in person? Of course if you came, we'd kidnap you and show you the free side !!!

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Man you guys are keeping Chris Goodlander in business !!

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    Whoo Hoooo Capt.!! You Greater Idahoans really know how to pick 'em

• Huskee
    replied
    Congrats! Can't wait to see pics. Please document the delivery, unwrapping, burn-in, and so on.

Leave a comment:

• Spinaker
    replied
    Awesome and congrats! You gotta be pumped!

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here