Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The MCS Is Strong With This One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The MCS Is Strong With This One

A couple weeks ago the Oklahoma Joe's Bronco drum cooker caught my eye and after reading Max's review here and other reviews elsewhere (including all the manufacturing issues) I'm really liking it. I DO NOT need another cooker. My Weber / SNS, PBC, built in gasser and Green Mountain pellet cooker pretty much have me covered, right? What gets my attention with the Bronco is the capacity of the PBC, air control for low and slow, hinged lid with braided gasket, diffuser plate and two position charcoal basket for $299. To me this is a why not?! To my wife however this is a WT$*&% WHY?! And I do see her point.. lol So I'll let it ride for now and decide or not to use one battle card or save it for another time. Damn MCS.

Jerod spoke very highly of his, and it does look to be quite a nice drum. [whispering] do it! do it! do it!

Comment

Ask the Mrs. if she likes compliments, this drum smoker compliments your arsenal nicely.

Comment

• Steve B
        Steve B commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh Jerod. What an awesome way to put it. 👍👍😂😂

Oklahoma Joe's Bronco Drum Smoker

Today, 03:19 PM

After I read the new review that was bragging about what a good deal this was for 299 I checked online. I checked online and Walmart has them on clearance for 184$ Well at that price, MCS has really kicked in. what a score

Have you seen this?

Comment

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        only passing it on.

• HawkerXP
        HawkerXP commented
        Editing a comment
        only passing it on. $247 also showing here.
        Last edited by HawkerXP; August 11, 2019, 06:33 PM.

• Dadof3Illinois
        Dadof3Illinois commented
        Editing a comment
        $184 at our Walmart here in Southern Illinois

Two Walmarts around here have them. S Kirkman Rd. @$184 (claims 4 in stock) and John Young Pkwy claims 5 in stock @$247. These stores are about 7 miles apart. Go figure, I'm not in the market, but if I was no doubt where to get it.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here