Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmmm...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm...

Hmmmm... UDS?

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220411_140714.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	81.7 KB
ID:	1205128

You'll have to get past that dog first. Doesn't look like he's giving it up.

Comment

Ugly Dog Syndrome? I don't think so ... that's a good looking "little" pup!

Comment

We making that oil/grease drum into a smoker....
        Looks like the lid fits the bill.
        Or is the the woofers smoker and he's holding court.

Comment

I bet it was pre-seasoned well.

Comment

• Jim White
            Jim White commented
            Editing a comment
            Or at the very least well-oiled.

I was going to suggest "Light the fuse! Light the fuse!" but it is a dog toy.

Comment

"Who let the dog out!"

Obviously, you'll need to do a burn out. Hello...... Mudkat

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	599DCA76-F314-4027-9ED2-C930A6A442D0.jpeg
Views:	213
Size:	313.5 KB
ID:	1206273

Comment

• Elton's BBQ
                Elton's BBQ commented
                Editing a comment
                Allright!!

• HawkerXP
                HawkerXP commented
                Editing a comment
                This is MudKat prepping his barrel to become a UDS.

5-6 skids stuffed in there. I cut out the intake holes first to allow air flow. At some point I put a leaf blower up to the holes and really got it going.

Comment

• Caffeine88
                Caffeine88 commented
                Editing a comment
                This post sounds completely different if you misread the first line as 'kids'....i recall Mark Twain's comment about plugging the knot hole when they turn 16, but this was a new level!

• tbob4
                tbob4 commented
                Editing a comment
                Caffeine88 - I read kids at first. Hahaha

• Mudkat
                Mudkat commented
                Editing a comment
                🤣 That’s too funny! I’m glad I didn’t make that typo or my iStupid phone didn’t correct it to kids.

Announcement

Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X
            false
            ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
            false
            false
            {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
            Yes
            ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
            /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here