Welcome!

This is a membership forum. As a guest, you can click around a bit. View 5 pages for free. If you would like to participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

There are 4 page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Always looking for an excuse - found two

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FishTalesNC
    commented on 's reply
    ...and leftovers! 😈

• FireMan
    replied
    I been thinkin bout that 6-8 servings held back. Who you tryin to hose here? Just say just enuf fer us’n. 🕶

Leave a comment:

• FishTalesNC
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks fzxdoc , I told her I injected it with super recuperative powers before putting it on the smoker, just hoping for the placebo effect. 😬

• fzxdoc
    replied
    What a nice gesture. I bet your friends and their families were so grateful. Nothing like a delicious BBQ dinner to take the mind off of medical issues, at least for a while. I hope they recover soon.

Kathryn

Leave a comment:

• FishTalesNC
    commented on 's reply
    Ha! Thanks! 👍🏻

• Steve B
    replied
    You guys remind me of State Farm.
    Like a good neighbor......
    Congrats on a great cook and more importantly being great friends to those in need.

Leave a comment:

• FishTalesNC
    commented on 's reply
    Lol!

• Oak Smoke
    replied
    The two of you make a great team. Man, chopped pork and homemade banana pudding should bring a smile to anyone face. I like pulled pork, but I love banana pudding!

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    replied
    Nice cook, and nicer gesture!!!

Leave a comment:

• klflowers
    commented on 's reply
    I remember talking with this guy a couple of years ago. I think it was based on your recommendation, FishTalesnc. His work looks pretty good, and he seems like a pretty good guy. I didn't purchase a board yet, but now that I have a cleaver...
    Last edited by klflowers; January 27, 2020, 08:30 AM.

• HawkerXP
    replied
    Nice!

Leave a comment:

• ComfortablyNumb
    replied
    If you're always looking for excuses, come see me. I'm always making them! ;-)

Leave a comment:

• FishTalesNC
    commented on 's reply
    Interesting, never thought about doing it that way, thanks for the tip!

• Huskee
    commented on 's reply
    "Just about" only cuts it in handshoes and horse grenades, and pork butts.

• Jerod Broussard
    commented on 's reply
    Huskee quoted from above, "I just about cut them in half" It's still one after, but sometimes it comes darn close to a 2/3-1/3 if I followed through. I'm also leaving my fat cap since it ain't much. I score the fat cap with cross-cuts, then run fat cap up so the "flap" I created remains pressed against the grate and pretty much closed.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
Rubs Promo
Meat-Up in Memphis