Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bronco Intake Channel Frustration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HawkerXP
    replied
    p....b....c.......!!!

Leave a comment:

• HawkerXP
    replied

Are you going to make me say it?

I've been biting my tongue for weeks.
    Last edited by HawkerXP; November 9, 2019, 02:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FishTalesNC
    started a topic Bronco Intake Channel Frustration

Bronco Intake Channel Frustration

I figured I’d put my "Christmas present" together early and season it this weekend just in case I found any issues (since I’m leaving my PBC at mom & dad’s at Thanksgiving). Glad I did! While I have a chuckie rolling on the PBC I unboxed everything...

Click image for larger version

Name:	3EAA525C-39AA-468C-A369-D89848EF51F2.jpeg
Views:	1316
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	766885

It was all going well, which was a bonus since I’m mechanically disinclined. Only had 2 more parts and came to the upper intake channel. #$@*&!! I got one of those early runs where it was manufactured upside down and doesn’t slide all the way down the sleeve. 🤬

Click image for larger version

Name:	1E190FBC-A80A-41E3-8B24-D65DE27AE795.jpeg
Views:	1245
Size:	67.4 KB
ID:	766886

I called the Char Broil number on the product guide, Kimberly was very helpful and I had the model and serial numbers ready. Apparently there’s a $4.95 shipping charge for warranty replacements which was waved since it’s less than 30 days since the purchase date. But the pisser is the part is on backorder and I’ll get it in "4-6 weeks" (maybe sooner if they get a shipment earlier.). She said "you can still use the product, performance is not affected" which sounded very much like a canned response she’s paid to repeat, so I simply replied "I’m sure you have to say that, but I very much disagree". Not terribly impressed, this is a known issue since this Spring and they can’t help resolve these issues immediately? I’ll admit I’m disappointed, I’d have been perfectly happy if they shipped one out Monday via snail mail. *PFFFT*

I’ll update when I actually receive the part...

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here