Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ready for fire!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry about having a hard time and damage. When I ordered mine from Home Depot I had option of delivery or pick-up at store. I looked at the weight and decided for pick-up at store. I could just see some pissed off driver trying to move it or even unload it and just slide out his back door and dropping onto the ground and bending it all to heck. Mine went together perfect😁 Need some fist cook pics! Welcome to the club.

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      How do you cook a fist? 🧐 It’s gotta hurt no matter what…..

• Steve R.
      Steve R. commented
      Editing a comment
      Knuckle sandwiches are the best Panhead John!

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      Only if they’re delivered..and not received. 🥸

Congrats on getting it assembled and fired up.. Now you just need to send to me a can of the Allis-Chalmers High Heat paint because I can't find it in high heat..

Comment

Panhead John well I figured with all the problems Bogy had, he probably Hurt his fist cussin an pounding on it. He probably should cook his fist first.😁

Comment

• Steve R.
      Steve R. commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like it was properly tenderized first, which is always important.

• Bogy
      Bogy commented
      Editing a comment
      My fists were so tenderized last night I could barely type.

That cooker looks fun.

Comment

• Steve R.
      Steve R. commented
      Editing a comment
      It really is. And as a bonus for those who have a lot of accessories for the 22" kettle and/or 22" WSM, many of those work with the Pro as well.

• MsTwiggy
      MsTwiggy commented
      Editing a comment
      Steve R. Thats legit, now i will have to get the big one when my PBC dies 🔥🔥🔥🐿

Very nice and congrats! I love my Orange Bronco Pro. I just added another big barrel to my collection.

Comment

This is way off the topic of smokers, but it shows just how my week has been going, not counting BBQ competitions. I was installing a ceiling fan today. Almost had it done, about to put the glass globe on the bottom. When the ceiling box and everything attached to it dropped out of the ceiling. Fortunately, I caught it, and got it disconnected. My own stupidity, this house is 120 years old and obviously did not have electricity when built, so there was no electrical code. However, they guy who installed the ceiling box and light fixture did a half ass job. As in nothing was screwed into anything really solid. Not the first time I've put ceiling fans into a structure of this vintage, and normally I make sure it will hold my weight, much less a fan. But, I was in a hurry, and made an assumption. There's a joist right next to where the hole for the box was cut (and we evidently have lathe and plaster ceilings on the main floor), but did he screw into it. Hell no, why bother. Tomorrow I'll make sure the sucker is screwed down tight, and finish the job. At least I should be able to do it without taking the whole thing apart and starting from square one. Didn't have time to finish today. Thought I was almost done, but instead I just had time to jump in the shower to wash off what they used for insulation a hundred years ago, and head to a grandson's baseball game. And my kidney stone just keeps hanging around. Surgery is scheduled for next week, if I still need it. Sure good I have so much bad luck, or I'd have no luck at all.

Comment

• Bogy
        Bogy commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you holehogg. In my defense, I've put up ceiling fans in 5 other rooms in this house with no problems. Quite a surprise to me.
        Last edited by Bogy; June 24, 2022, 09:27 AM.

• RiverJeff
        RiverJeff commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe the Big guy heard all that rubbish that happen when the cooker got bounced around the garage and was giving you a small slap up against the head! Time to ask for forgiveness? Just thinking.

• ofelles
        ofelles commented
        Editing a comment
        Momma said there would be days like this. She don't mention they would turn into weeks!
        Last edited by ofelles; June 24, 2022, 09:48 AM.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here