Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pot Warmer and Second Shelf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pot Warmer and Second Shelf

How come OkJ’s does not mention the included pot warmer in the Bronco marketing literature? Gassers pay extra for these.

Click image for larger version

Name:	trozzo_211205_066.jpg
Views:	202
Size:	194.1 KB
ID:	1138199

Oh, and the addition of a second shelf is coming in handy. I no longer knock stuff to the ground as I go to grab an item.

Good idea! That flat top is ideal for that.

Comment

I saw a video on YT where a guy took the lid off of his 18” WSM and put it on top of the Bronco. He had the exhaust from the WSM lid at the front of the Bronco and it was an absolute perfect fit! I immediately started think of, like you’ve illustrated here, putting a pot of beans or whatever up there to warm and have a little more smoke in them. He also mentioned the potential for baking up there. Damn……. Now I need an 18” WSM. Lol.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here