Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Deal On The OJB!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Deal On The OJB!

You have to do a mail-in rebate for the last $30, but $240 is a great deal: https://www.menards.com/main/outdoor...1078035986.htm
    Attached Files

MCS reaaaaaaally sucks when the funds is tight………. Lol.

Comment

Geez. I have a Menards just one mile from my house. I pass it nearly every day. I could ship to store and pick it up.

By the way, the rebate comes as a check for store credit only. For me that’s ok as I shop there quite often. Maybe not so good for others.

Going to be hard to resist this one.

Comment

• Sid P
        Sid P commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the clarification - I didn’t realize the rebate is a store credit. I’m also fighting the MCS. I think I had the worst PBC ever made, and I think of the Bronco and it’s adjustability as what the PBC should have been. I probably should just move on, but it’s easier said than done.

Sid, move on? Yeah, you should just move on…….over to their website and getcha one! You won’t regret it, I love mine! For $210. bottom line, it’s a steal. Most everyone else is $350.

OJB..OJB..OJB
      Last edited by Panhead John; November 22, 2021, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• Sid P
        Sid P commented
        Editing a comment
        Panhead John Uncle Bob Thanks guys, I knew I’d find some "support" here. I splurged for the KBQ back in September, so I’ll have to sit this one out. Besides, I’m saving my pennies for a kamodo.

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Since it’s not "our" money…..get both. 😂

And just to add extra impetus, prices for probably all cookers are going up a BUNCH! For example, Weber just raised the price on each of their Kamado grills by $100. And OKJ is raising the price of the OJB by the same amount, the new price going forward is going to be $449, go to their site and see. That Menard deal is on older stock most likely so get it while you can or live the "you snooze, you lose" life. Inflation is real, don't believe the propaganda machine that says it's "temporary".

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X
      false
      ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
      false
      false
      {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
      Yes
      ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
      /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here