Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brisket On The Bronco…My Best Ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tomaron
    commented on 's reply
    I wouldn't advocate Corrs Light, but it still is beer (just about) and it does work in a pinch. Like if you have absolutely no other beer whatsoever!
    Besides, Oktoberfest have just been, why not order some Paulaner Oktoberfest!

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you sir.

• Soonerpop
    commented on 's reply
    But even if, it would have been a light beer. Why even bother to drink one of those? It’s not real beer by definition if it has an adjective describing its lightness before "beer". Blue and Ribbon are the only adjectives needed. Give me a yellow-belly Coors Banquet, please.

• Troutman
    commented on 's reply
    I didn’t, there was no free beer given out

• Draznnl
    replied
    Congrats on the nice brisket.

Leave a comment:

• willxfmr
    replied
    Thanks for bringing us along for the cook. Looks like we had a good time.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    commented on 's reply
    couple three bubbles offa level, mebbe, at best
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; October 18, 2021, 10:28 PM.

• Soonerpop
    commented on 's reply
    I was waiting for someone to mention "a little long winded" comment. Can’t believe it took this long in the post. Thank you. Nice brisket by the way, Panhead John

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    Panhead John oh god, please don’t tempt her

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    Laugh all you want Eric. When Stacy meets me and discovers I drink Coors Light…you’re history! She will soon leave you and move in with me….in my van down by the river.

• ecowper
    commented on 's reply
    bardsleyque hell, Lone Star and Black Label are both a step up from Coors Light

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    "hold him down I'll shove the funnel down his throat" sounds a little kinky.
    Me too Movement.

• bbqLuv
    commented on 's reply
    Coors Light and beer do not belong in the same sentence.
    I would suffer with Coors Light just to taste your BBQ'd Brisket.
    I mean I would bite the "Silver Bullet" just for you.

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    ecowper Yes, I agree. The Pit has changed my cooking so much since I joined. I wish it was around back when I was in college in the mid to late 90s.

• 58limited
    commented on 's reply
    That is actually how I tell when a brisket is done and I tell my friends who ask: "When it jiggles like Jello its done."

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here