Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brisket On The Bronco…My Best Ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the B&B and prime brisket club!

Comment

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m sold!

Looks like your neighbor cook a brisket. We all know, that was not your results. 😜

great cook!

Comment

• Troutman
      Troutman commented
      Editing a comment
      Actually I think 58limited cooked the thing and gave it to PJ to post

I need to get some B&B charcoal, I’m not a fan of kingsford for a long cook. Thank you for sharing that tid bit as well!

Comment

Very nice John!! Question about finish temp, did you take it all the way to 203 or is that where it probed tender? The results are all that matters, and I might be splitting hairs, but I haven't had a prime brisket hit 200 before it was PT. Usually PT's around 197 - 198.
    Last edited by CaptainMike; October 18, 2021, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• CaptainMike
      CaptainMike commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha!!, Jiggly is good! How did Mom like the brisket?

• Panhead John
      Panhead John commented
      Editing a comment
      She didn’t get sick, so I guess she liked it. 😂 She’s not a big meat eater these days, but she liked it.

• 58limited
      58limited commented
      Editing a comment
      That is actually how I tell when a brisket is done and I tell my friends who ask: "When it jiggles like Jello its done."

Forget the brisket for a moment, I just wanna know one thing. When did you grow a beard??

Comment

Everything looks great, but you left out the PBR.

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry my friend, no PBR allowed. Only Coors Light!

• bbqLuv
        bbqLuv commented
        Editing a comment
        Coors Light and beer do not belong in the same sentence.
        I would suffer with Coors Light just to taste your BBQ'd Brisket.
        I mean I would bite the "Silver Bullet" just for you.

Panhead John
      Sorry my friend, no PBR allowed. Only Coors Light!
      You and my wife. what am I gonna do with the two of you?

Nice brisket cook, even if you are a Coors Light drinker. And you're totally right about the Pit upping our game. It's been a huge impact, for sure.

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Laugh all you want Eric. When Stacy meets me and discovers I drink Coors Light…you’re history! She will soon leave you and move in with me….in my van down by the river.

• ecowper
        ecowper commented
        Editing a comment
        Panhead John oh god, please don’t tempt her

• Tomaron
        Tomaron commented
        Editing a comment
        I wouldn't advocate Corrs Light, but it still is beer (just about) and it does work in a pinch. Like if you have absolutely no other beer whatsoever!
        Besides, Oktoberfest have just been, why not order some Paulaner Oktoberfest!

Thanks for bringing us along for the cook. Looks like we had a good time.

Comment

• Troutman
        Troutman commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn’t, there was no free beer given out

• Soonerpop
        Soonerpop commented
        Editing a comment
        But even if, it would have been a light beer. Why even bother to drink one of those? It’s not real beer by definition if it has an adjective describing its lightness before "beer". Blue and Ribbon are the only adjectives needed. Give me a yellow-belly Coors Banquet, please.

Congrats on the nice brisket.

Comment

• Panhead John
        Panhead John commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you sir.

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here