Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brisket On The Bronco…My Best Ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    I’m sold!

• Richard Chrz
    replied
    Looks like your neighbor cook a brisket. We all know, that was not your results. 😜

great cook!

Leave a comment:

• GolfGeezer
    commented on 's reply
    Wait! I thought those were pics from Richard Chrz and that you are lying!! Maybe the sugar shock and carb load from your "threads" gave me a case of the infamous "Brain Cloud". Gotta find a volcano now...

• jfmorris
    commented on 's reply
    Cool beans. Sounds like you easily did this cook on one load of charcoal too. I'm definitely going to continue pushing my son towards a Bronco. Too bad I can't catch one on sale for $99 or such crazy pricing.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    I was a little nervous too. Especially after posting about it beforehand. If it hadn’t turned out good, I was gonna steal some of Richard Chrz ‘s pics and start lying. 🥸
    Last edited by Panhead John; October 18, 2021, 07:09 AM.

• Panhead John
    commented on 's reply
    holehogg I dunno man, the chicks was really digging my threads. I had one lady following me all over the store! (mighta been security though)

• STEbbq
    replied
    Welcome to the B&B and prime brisket club!

Leave a comment:

• DavidNorcross
    replied
    Great work!

Leave a comment:

• 58limited
    replied
    Very nice brisket. Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Tax Man
    replied
    Originally posted by holehogg View Post
    Success achieved is always a most enjoyable experience. Well done Sir.
    As mentioned the pit members have been great in sharing advice that helps with upping cook results. I can attest to that. But now we need some to step up and help PHJ be more a-wear of clothing couth. If that is at all possible.
    I think he has taken fashion to the next level.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Bones
    replied
    "A little long winded???" Yeah, after th first comma, it was...

Great Brisket cook, ain't no doubt, brother!

Never again try to con us into beleivin ya look so svelte, in yer wally world gear, again...a'ight?

I calls Bull Honkery, My Danged Ol Self...
    Last edited by Mr. Bones; October 19, 2021, 02:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• holehogg
    replied
    Success achieved is always a most enjoyable experience. Well done Sir.
    As mentioned the pit members have been great in sharing advice that helps with upping cook results. I can attest to that. But now we need some to step up and help PHJ be more a-wear of clothing couth. If that is at all possible.

Leave a comment:

• RonB
    replied
    Ya done good!

Leave a comment:

• smokin fool
    replied
    A1 job on that brisket.
    I still get nervous as all get out smoking brisket, darn things are big and expensive so you don't want to ruin it.
    Now....wherez them beanz....

Leave a comment:

• Panhead John
    replied
    jfmorris I started the brisket at 7:45 am and took it off the smoker at 4:30 pm to rest. So, cook time was almost 9 hours. At 12:45 it was at an IT of 165* and hit the stall. At 2:45 it was still at 165*. I wrapped it in foil and left it on the smoker till 4:30 when it reached an IT of 203* I unwrapped it then and put it back on the grill for 15 minutes to harden the bark a little. Then I wrapped it back in the foil and a towel to cambro in a cooler till 7pm. The cooking temps according to the built in thermometer was around 250*. But, I checked the Bronco temps previously with a ThermoWorks probe and found the actual temps to be 25*-50* hotter than the built in thermometer showed. So I’m guessing my cook was actually at 275*-300* degrees for the most part. Oh, I did cook it on the grate, it barely fit after trimming. Otherwise I was gonna hang it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Panhead John; October 18, 2021, 06:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here