Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It was a Hunsaker Christmas..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a Hunsaker Christmas..

Click image for larger version

Name:	DAD30486-1969-4D8B-BCFE-450ABBEB1AA3.jpeg
Views:	336
Size:	166.2 KB
ID:	961485

Name:	DBF19327-E56F-49C4-9711-56BB6EE34717.jpeg
Views:	344
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	961484

Name:	F76C0799-8459-4A90-96B5-E6B26738C105.jpeg
Views:	343
Size:	180.7 KB
ID:	961481

Name:	B93BB8A7-2FA0-4FA6-9E82-F8D9FFBBD63E.jpeg
Views:	335
Size:	209.4 KB
ID:	961482

Name:	5E25BF29-8DF9-4DE4-A5B9-C857F0F2638D.jpeg
Views:	326
Size:	184.3 KB
ID:	961483

I take it you decided to stick with the WSM, and doubled down with some nice accessories for good measure?

I love the Hunsaker hanger I picked up recently. I have my eye on that charcoal basket next

Comment

• Richard Chrz
      Richard Chrz commented
      Editing a comment
      I just have a hard time getting rid of that cooker. I love the capacity possibilities. This gives me another summer to play with it, reimagined per se. I will likely use it Friday on Dino Ribs. Supposed to be single digits and strong winds. Thinking that vortex basket, may be of benefit already.

Congrats looking forward to what it brings to the table.
    Your laser cut sign looks fantastic. You wife did a great job in that design I like it a lot.

Comment

You got to open early? I’ll give you my phone number. Pretend to be Santa and tell my wife I have been good enough to peak at my presents early, too.

Comment

• Richard Chrz
        Richard Chrz commented
        Editing a comment
        tbob4 my bride is a total kid when it comes to gifts, she just could not wait any longer. Lol 😁

I had a $200 holiday gift card from work just burning a hole in my pocket, and I here I was needing one of those Vortex charcoal baskets for my WSM 22". Order placed!

Comment

• Richard Chrz
        Richard Chrz commented
        Editing a comment
        Steve R. I can’t deny, I also went back on that website, and was looking for what else I "have to have" now. .

Announcement

Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X
    false
    ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
    false
    false
    {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
    Yes
    ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
    /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here