Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hunsaker Vortex Smokers - Today Is the Last Day for Free Shipping! (4/30/19)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunsaker Vortex Smokers - Today Is the Last Day for Free Shipping! (4/30/19)

Mark Hunsaker announced that Hunsaker will begin charging a flat shipping rate of $75 effective 5/1/19 to help offset increasing shipping costs. I got my order in just in time. Can't wait!

Congratulations on ordering your new smoker . You will be very happy with it . What colour and accessories did you get with yours ?

Comment

• kenrobin
      kenrobin commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks BRic. I ordered the red one with the works.... an extra grate, the hybrid grate, the rib rack & the thermometer holder.

• BRic
      BRic commented
      Editing a comment
      kenrobin I have the red one with extra rack , rib rack and thermometer holder .

• kenrobin
      kenrobin commented
      Editing a comment
      BRic Sweet! Great minds....

That stainless number would be the cat's meow.

Comment

Congrats on the new rig! Big savings on the shipping too!

Comment

• kenrobin
        kenrobin commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll admit that the change in shipping costs helped to accelerate my purchase lol.

• Spinaker
        Spinaker commented
        Editing a comment
        It makes sense to me! kenrobin

Hmmmm, 2359hrs is still 4/30/19 CST.

Comment

Well shoot...just missed this, thats what I get for indecision between the gateway and the hunsaker....

Comment

• darin1992
          darin1992 commented
          Editing a comment
          The website still has it as free shipping...just as an FYI, got mine ordered

Mark Hunsaker announced the shipping price change last week on his Friends of Hunsaker Facebook page but I guess he has extended the free shipping beyond 4/30/19.

Comment

If I ever get another drum I'm getting that stainless number.

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X
          false
          ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
          false
          false
          {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
          Yes
          ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
          /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here