Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smoked Chicken and Sausage on Bullet Smoker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoked Chicken and Sausage on Bullet Smoker

Here are pictures of me smoking Italian sausage and chicken breast on my Brinkmann bullet gas water smoker. I haven't used the bullet smoker in several years because I have other smokers. But the bullet smoker is perfect to cook for two people, and it is easy to move and easy to clean. It also cooks some excellent food.

The first picture is hazy because taking the camera from inside the air conditioned house outside where it was hot clouded the lens. In the summer I usually take the camera outside about 10 minutes before I use it to let its temperature adjust, but this time I forgot.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Bullet Smoker 001.JPG Views:	1 Size:	1.26 MB ID:	350988Click image for larger version  Name:	Bullet Smoking 005.JPG Views:	1 Size:	1.87 MB ID:	350989Click image for larger version  Name:	Bullet Smoker Food 001.JPG Views:	1 Size:	1.32 MB ID:	350990

Sweeeeet!

Comment

Looks good! Did you add any wood for the smoke?

Comment

Thanks for the pics. I have never seen one these so now I have!

Comment

Lookin' good.

Comment

Gas smokers rule.

Comment

Smoking in your driveway? Did your neighbors invite themselves over? It looks good for company.

Comment

Cool set up, easy to use?

Comment

Announcement

Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X
                false
                ["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
                false
                false
                {"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
                Yes
                ["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
                /forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here