Welcome!

This is a membership forum. Guests can view 5 pages for free. To participate, please join.

[ Pitmaster Club Information | Join Now | Login | Contact Us ]

Only 4 free page views remaining.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barrel House??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• _John_
    replied
    I like the bottom, but I don't see the need. For me the PBC is good but I would like it a little larger, an additional rack (if you aren't hanging it is mostly worthless), easier to dump and maybe taller or more protection, oh and pray you don't need to add coals.
    Somebody named Weber already fixed all of that, they have a WSM the size of the barrel house, one the size of the PBC-ish, and one bigger than both.

So Ernest I know you love your PBC, I enjoy mine as well, but what do you get out of your PBC that you don't feel you get with the WSM? I love the PBC for learning, but I would as soon use my Weber's for 99% of my cooks.

Leave a comment:

• Ernest
    replied
    OH OH!! This is interesting Max Good

Leave a comment:

• Timcee
    started a topic Barrel House??

Barrel House??

Has anyone had any dealings with this one? I've searched here and couldn't find.. Just wondering.. 20 gauge steel and smaller than the PBC.. Just wondering.. Since I like toys.. They even have a comparison chart to the PBC and Big Poppa... I wonder..

We have created the versatile Pit Barrel Cooker as the original vertical drum smoker and charcoal grill. Get your barrel smoker and charcoal grill today.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
Working...
X
false
["pitmaster-my-membership","login","join-pitmaster","lostpw","reset-password","special-offers","help","nojs","meat-ups","gifts","authaau-alpha","ebooklogin-start","alpha","start"]
false
false
{"count":0,"link":"/forum/announcements/","debug":""}
Yes
["\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1157845-paid-members-download-your-6-deep-dive-guide-ebooks-for-free-here","\/forum\/the-pitcast","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2019-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2020-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2021-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/bbq-news-magazine-2022-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2023-issues","\/forum\/national-barbecue-news-magazine\/national-barbecue-news-magazine-aa\/current-2024-issues","\/forum\/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads\/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here"]
/forum/free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-downloads/1165909-trial-members-download-your-free-deep-dive-guide-ebook-here